Manager - Talent Acquisition at ABP Management Services
Views:176 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Dean - Academics/Executive & Certification Courses - University (15-20 yrs)
Candidate required from University/Colleges only. Corporate experience guys kindly don't apply
Client : Reputed Private Residential University belong to prestigious conglomerate group. They provide Engineering & Management Courses. They offer Bachelors's, Masters and Doctoral programs.
Role : Dean Academics, Executive and Certification courses
Work Location : Rajasthan
Qualification : PhD or Masters from a leading institution in India (Tier 1 preferred- IIT/ IIMs/ FMS preferred)
Experience : 15+ years Academics from premier Educational Institutions.
Max Age limit : 52 years
CTC : 36-40 LPA
Joining - As soon as possible
Candidate should be stable in his job. Frequent job changes will not be entertained
Mandatory Skills :
- PhD or Masters from a leading institution in India (Tier 1 preferred- IIT/ IIMs/ FMS preferred)
- A minimum of 15 years of experience in Academics from premier Educational Institutions.
- Experience with management of academic teams or academic functions
- Multi-disciplinary exposure
1) Lead strategic planning for new schools/ new academic programmes etc, and curricula development as well as ongoing review and enhancements
2) Provide academic counselling to students and faculty; ensure an enhanced classroom experience through system of classroom observations and feedback
3) Improve school programs/ departments functioning by making/ implementing and monitoring policies which are compliant with the UGC/ state norms and laws and follow accreditation guidelines
4) Lead the process of faculty and staff selection by determining the requirements basis current needs and anticipating/ forecasting future needs as well; support with adjunct faculty hiring
5) Develop a new revenue stream for the university by launching short term certification courses/ executive courses
(a) planning around which courses can be launched, in consultation with all Deans and Faculty
(b) how to market and gain traction
(c) how to price them
(d) duration, mode of delivery, target audience
(e) other details
6) Advising on all University academic policies and procedures/ matters
7) To work on the budget proposals for each department along with the HoDs/Deans
8) Apart from the above, should also cater towards welfare of the students on campus and work in association with the disciplinary committee and the director campus experience
9) Will also be responsible for working on IQAC - Internal Quality Assurance Cell.
Those interested please contact Manisha 9873002499