Consultant at DealsoyeDeals
Views:379 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
DealsoyeDeals - Factory Manager - Flexipackaging Industry (10-15 yrs)
Name of the position Factory Manager
Reports to Chief Executive Officer
The Factory Manager is responsible for managing the operational aspects of clients- orders at the floor level in addition to coordination with Sales Team, Procurement Team and Accounting Team. Further, to develop Operational and Commercial Excellence programs to help improve the facility productivity and profitability.
- Managing the overall production and operation of the factory to meet targets and requirements.
- Planning and scheduling of job orders.
- Manage the advisability of Raw Materials to serve the scheduled production orders.
- Manage the quality of the factory's production in accordance with clients- orders specification.
- Manage the factory's operational efficiency and optimization of resources using data-driven methods.
- Establish and manage the factory's Health and Safety standards.
- New product/process development and innovation program implementation
- Capital and operational spend management
- Provide leadership and guidance to supervisory personnel.
- Provide key inputs to strategic planning.
- Ability to plan and schedule job orders.
- Working Knowledge of Managing Quality and quality tools.
- Ability to manage efficiency and productivity
- Working knowledge of ERP systems, MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint is required.
- Operational finance proficiency
- Innovative thinker willing to proactively solve problems and find solutions
- Excellent interpersonal and people management skills are required.
- Team leader
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal are required.
Work Experience / Knowledge:
- Minimum 10-15 years of experience in factory operations.
- Relevant experience in the flexible packaging industry is preferable.
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering in mechanical, polymer or packaging engineering