Manager HR at DealShare.in
Views:872 Applications:275 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:154
DealShare - Specialist - Talent Acquisition (2-4 yrs)
DealShare - Specialist - Talent Acquisition
About DealShare (www.dealshare.in) :
- DealShare is a social ecommerce platform for your daily essentials such and F&B, General merchandise and electronics. We are on a mission to re-invent e-retail for the next billion users.
- Dealshare has 2 MN customers across Rajasthan, Gujarat, Maharashtra and Karnataka with monthly transactions of 1.2 million and annual GMV of USD 60MN. Our aim is to open our operations in 100 cities across India and annual GMV of USD 1 Billion by end of the year.
- DealShare has raised series C funding of USD 21 Mn with key investors like WestBridge Capital, Falcon Edge Capital, Matrix Partners India, Omidyar Network, Z3 Partners and Partners of DST Global.
- We are a fast growing, friendly and supportive team looking for passionate problem solvers to disrupt e-retails for the digital bharat.
Position : (Sr) Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Own and manage the entire recruiting cycle from the time the requisition is received to the time the candidate is on-boarded.
- Develop and administer staffing/employment/recruiting programs. Develop recruitment strategies using various sourcing techniques, qualifies and interviews candidates and confers job offers
Key Responsibilities :
- Work closely with the Hiring Managers to understand the departments requirement both in terms of the skillset of the Candidate required and the responsibilities expected from the Candidate.
- Prepare the most effective Sourcing approach and plan based on the final requirement including Sourcing platforms, Acquisition pitch, Acquisition funnel, etc.
- Drive the sourcing efforts and ensure the right quality of candidates are sourced based on the requirement and within the committed timelines.
- Drive negotiations with the candidates and help resolve their queries and concerns effectively. Any specific requests or modifications required by the candidates should be communicated to the HR Manager proactively.
- Screen and assess the Candidates to ensure that only well qualified, professional and dedicated candidates engage with the organization.
- Take ownership of experience of all the candidates that you reach out to/connect with on the behalf of DealShare, including those who are not shortlisted.
- Maintain transparency, clarity and courteousness in all communications with potential or acquired candidates.
What are we looking for :
- Experience of 2- 4 years in a recruitment role.
- Strong communication skills, relationship building and negotiation skills.
- Good problem solving skills and ability to perform under pressure.
- Knowledge of organizational structures and hiring platforms is preferred.
- Attention to detail and diligence to keep all the data and information organized.
- Must have a collaborative and easy going approach with teammates
Location : HSR, Bangalore