Manager HR at DealShare.in
Views:115 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
DealShare - Senior Product Manager - Supply Chain Management/Warehouse Management Platform (5-8 yrs)
Dealshare is the fastest growing social commerce startup with presence in 20+ cities across Rajasthan, Gujarat and Maharashtra. Our idea is to build an e-commerce platform for the masses, where the focus is to provide not just low prices and right assortment but also a fun-filled addictive shopping experience with vernacular browsing. Based on word of mouth virality, generated as a result of price value, ease of sharing and engaging shopping experience DealShare is delivering 15K+ orders everyday in our markets. Our platform is serving as a launchpad to boost regional/local brands and manufacturers by increasing their geographical footprint making them competitive in markets dominated by larger players.
Dealshare is founded by ex-Microsoft/Myntra/Metro Cash & Carry - IIT/IIM alumni passionate about building an inclusive e-commerce platform relevant across all social stratum. In this endeavour, we are backed by some marquee investors like Matrix Partners, Falcon, and Omidyar. We plan to reach 100 cities by 2021 and for this goal, we are looking for equally passionate folks to join us.
About the role :
Dealshare is looking for a Sr PM to drive warehouse management platform helping improve operational efficiency and customer experience. The potential candidate should have been part of a kickass product team working to solve complex business and product problems by analysing, detailing and implementing best possible solution.
Primary Responsibility :
- Build scalable and robust warehouse platform to drive operational efficiency and best rationalization of capacity and resources
- Manage continuous prioritization and adapt to changing business and customer needs. Advocate for what should be the priority and align stakeholders while solving for any concerns.
- Analyse user and business problems and detail out specifications for various feature areas ensuring best solution considering technical trade-offs and business requirements. Communicate effectively with engineering and business teams to ensure features are built as per specification.
- Effectively use analytics and data to track metrics and effectiveness of product efforts
- Get things done by working with cross-functional teams displaying ability to collaborate, multitask and drive best possible decisions and outcomes
Candidate Profile :
- Overall 5+ years of professional experience in product management in e-commerce industry with focus on delivery/logistics. Software engineering experience will be preferred
- Engineering graduate from premier institute. Post graduate will be preferred.
- Proficiency in using analytics and data tools
- Experience with Agile and lean processes a plus
- Should display traits of a good leader, with empathy for customers and stakeholders
- Ability to thrive with ambiguity in a dynamic environment