Talent Acquisition at Dealshare.in
Views:179 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
DealShare - Senior Product Manager - OpsTech (5-6 yrs)
About DealShare (www.dealshare.in) :
- DealShare is a social ecommerce platform for your daily essentials such and F&B, General merchandise and electronics. We are on a mission to re-invent e-retail for the next billion users.
- Dealshare has 2 MN customers across Rajasthan, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Karnataka and Delhi NCR with monthly transactions of 1.2 million and annual GMV of USD 60MN. Our aim is to open our operations in 100 cities across India and annual GMV of USD 1 Billion by end of the year.
- DealShare has raised series C funding of USD 21 Mn with key investors like WestBridge Capital, Falcon Edge Capital, Matrix Partners India, Omidyar Network, Z3 Partners and Partners of DST Global.
- We are a fast growing, friendly and supportive team looking for passionate problem solvers to disrupt e-retails for the digital bharat.
Position : Sr/Product Manager- Ops - Tech (Warehouse and Logistics)
Dealshare is looking for a senior product manager to drive warehouse management platform helping improve operational efficiency and customer experience. The potential candidate should have been part of a kickass product team working to solve complex business and product problems by analyzing, detailing and implementing best possible solution.
Key Responsibilities :
1. Build scalable and robust warehouse platform to drive operational efficiency and best rationalization of capacity and resources
2. Manage continuous prioritization and adapt to changing business and customer needs. Advocate for what should be the priority and align stakeholders while solving for any concerns.
3. Analyze user and business problems and detail out specifications for various feature areas ensuring best solution considering technical trade-offs and business requirements. Communicate effectively with engineering and business teams to ensure features are built as per specification.
4. Effectively use analytics and data to track metrics and effectiveness of product efforts
5. Get things done by working with cross-functional teams displaying the ability to collaborate, multitask and drive the best possible decisions and outcomes
What are we looking for :
1. Overall 5+ years of professional experience with 3+ years in product management in the e-commerce industry with a focus on delivery/logistics. Software engineering experience will be preferred.
2. Engineering graduate from the premium institute. Postgraduate will be preferred.
3. Proficiency in using analytics and data tools
4. Experience with Agile and lean processes a plus
5. Should display traits of a good leader, with empathy for customers and stakeholders
6. Ability to thrive with ambiguity in a dynamic environment
Location : HSR, Bangalore