Talent Acquisition at Dealshare.in
Views:1680 Applications:432 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
DealShare - Senior Manager - Operations (7-14 yrs)
Senior Manager/ Manager- Operations
- DealShare is an incredibly disruptive social e-commerce model objectified towards re-inventing e-retail for the next billion users.
- Headquartered in Bangalore with offices in Jaipur, Ahmedabad and Mumbai, DealShare, a hyperlocal e-retail business, was established on 5th September 2018 by Vineet Rao, Sourjyendu Medda, Sankar Bora and Rajat Shikar, is currently operational in major and minor cities of Karnataka, Rajasthan, Gujarat, and Maharashtra.
- DealShare is a discovery led model of business, which lets its customers discover super deals on household and grocery products and deliveries about 30,000 to 40,000 orders per day to its consumers and Kirana Partners.
- DealShare currently has about 300+ employees. DealShare is Series A funded with an investment round led by Matrix Partners, Falcon Edge Capital, Omidyar Network naming a few. It is the fastest growing social e-commerce startup.
Position : Senior Manager/ Manager - Operations
Experience : 7+ years
Looking for highly energetic candidates for our tiger team to expand the operations in around 100 cities across India. You will be part of the core ops team and closely working with founders in scaling up the business.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Establish & manage warehousing (fulfillment) and logistics operations in tier I and tier II cities
- Hire and develop strong operations team members and leaders
- Closely work with the product team to build next gen supply chain solutions
- Design and implement SOPs to drive process excellence across supply chain
- Collaborate in design and maintenance of forecasting models, metrics, reports and dashboards
Desired Qualification, Skills and Abilities :
- Engineering or MBA Graduate, preferably from top institutes having 1-2 years of experience in Logistics/E-Commerce/FMCG background
- Experience in defining, developing and using metrics to drive the vision and manage the business
- Strong communication skills with the ability to confidently work with cross functional teams
- Highly data driven and analytical approach in problem solving
- Drive to push himself and others to get the metrics on time and delivery excellence to ensure sanity of data
- A hands-on approach for executing experiments and setting processes