Talent Acquisition at Dealshare.in
Views:1602 Applications:520 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
DealShare - Program Manager/CEO's Office - Strategy (2-4 yrs)
About DealShare (www.dealshare.in)
DealShare has a vision of enabling ecommerce for the next 500 million users in India in non-metro and rural markets. DealShare has raised series C funding of USD 21 million with key investors like WestBridge Capital, Falcon Edge Capital, Matrix Partners India, Omidyar Network, Z3 Partners and Partners of DST Global and has a total funding of USD 34 million Dealshare has 2 million customers across Rajasthan, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Karnataka and Delhi NCR with monthly transactions of 1.2 million and annual GMV of $100 million. Our aim is to expand operations to 100 cities across India and reach annual GMV of USD 500 Million by end of 2021.
Dealshare started in Sept 2018 and had 5000 active customers in the first three months. Today we have 25K transactions per day, 1 Lakh DAU and 10 Lakh MAU with a monthly GMV of INR 100 Crores and 50% growth MoM. We aim to hit 2 Lakh transactions per day with an annual GMV of 500 Million USD by 2021.
Designation - Program Manager / CEO's office
- Strategize and deploy business/process excellence initiatives across the organization that enables the achievement of business objectives and drives customer satisfaction
- Manage multiple interconnected projects, ensuring program goals are reached
- Develop and manage deadlines, budget and activities for projects and be accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives
- Strategize and implement key program initiatives that adhere to organizational objectives
- Identify key resource requirements from cross-functional teams and external vendors
- Assume responsibility for the program's people and vendors
- Manage program and project teams for targeted return-on-investment, and coordinate and delegate cross-project initiatives
- Overall 4-6 years of work experience with 2+ years in a Program Management role (Consulting /FMCG/Retail).
- Demonstrated excellence in delivering large scale complex projects on-time, within scope and within budget
- Ability to hustle and thrive in fast paced startup environment
- Ability to provide project management leadership to major technology projects
- Strong analytical capability