Manager HR at DealShare.in
Views:1452 Applications:487 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
DealShare - Program Manager - CEO's Office (4-8 yrs)
Dealshare is the fastest growing social commerce startup with presence in 20+ cities across Rajasthan, Gujarat and Maharashtra. Our idea is to build an e-commerce platform for the masses, where the focus is to provide not just low prices and right assortment but also a fun-filled addictive shopping experience with vernacular browsing. Based on word of mouth virality, generated as a result of price value, ease of sharing and engaging shopping experience DealShare is delivering 15K+ orders everyday in our markets. Our platform is serving as a launchpad to boost regional/local brands and manufacturers by increasing their geographical footprint making them competitive in markets dominated by larger players.
Dealshare is founded by ex-Microsoft/Myntra/Metro Cash & Carry - IIT/IIM alumni passionate about building an inclusive e-commerce platform relevant across all social stratum. In this endeavour, we are backed by some marquee investors like Matrix Partners, Falcon, and Omidyar. We plan to reach 100 cities by 2021 and for this goal, we are looking for equally passionate folks to join us.
- Manage multiple inter-connected projects, ensuring program goals are reached
- Develop and manage deadlines, budget and activities for projects and be accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives
- Strategize and implement key program initiatives that adhere to organizational objectives
- Identify key resource requirements from cross-functional teams and external vendors
- Assume responsibility for the program's people and vendors
- Manage program and project teams for targeted return-on-investment, and coordinate and delegate cross-project initiatives
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders
- Overall 4+ years of work experience with 2+ years in a Program Management role (Consulting / Technology).
- Demonstrated excellence in delivering large scale complex projects on-time, within scope and within budget
- Ability to hustle and thrive in fast paced startup environment
- Ability to provide project management leadership to major technology projects
- Strong analytical capability
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices across the development lifecycle, including agile methodologies, coding standards, code reviews, source management, build processes, testing, and operations