DealShare - Manager/Senior Manager - Supply Chain Management Operations (8-15 yrs)
Manager / Sr Manager SCM Operations - Kolkata
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
Last Mile Execution:
- Own the city's multiple Hub's operations - Delivery through Hubs for Last Mile
- Ensuring that the KPI's are achieved. Manage stakeholders (i.e., warehouse managers, Hub Managers, logistics, buyers, CS, planning etc.).
- Recruit and groom Hub Managers and their team for high performance output.
- Drive business with focus on rapid scale and cost efficiencies. Also, recommending the locations for the new Hubs to balance the Cost/TAT metrics.
- Utilize order fulfillment data to understand customer expectations from the Last mile perspective. Identify areas of improvement and new solutions to deliver consistent and cost-effective logistics services
- Develop logistics partnership, negotiate contracts and manage logistic network performance.
- Identify and resolve problem areas for customers and logistic partners for consistent and transparent delivery experience.
- Scaling the Last mile operations in accordance with the growth plan of the business
Develop and Optimize Processes:
- Take big picture ideas and break them into actionable steps with progressive timelines for completion.
- Ensure the SOPs adherence across the Hubs through Hub Managers
- 8-15 years' experience in large scale supply chain operations
- 4+ experience in fast paced e-commerce operations
- Postgraduate in Management - IIM (Tier1)
- Business Modeling and Data Analytics
- Program management
- Developing operational capacity from scratch
- Problem Solving
- Cost Prudence