DealShare - Manager/Senior Manager - Sales (6-12 yrs)
- Own Go to Market and drive road-map to achieve daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly revenue and margin goals.
- Own and drive B2B business growth strategy across segments, cities, product categories.
- Build your team: Hire and mentor the team - Sales, marketing, Assortment, analytics etc
- Insights: New Customers, New Categories / Products, Automation to reach target customers segments
- Analytics: Market Research, Competitive landscape, Business Intelligence
- Stakeholder Management: ensure alignment with Category Management / Operations/ Customer Service / Products
- Special Projects: Lead business critical special projects involving stakeholders across functions like marketing, operations, product, category management etc
- The ideal candidate would be a MBA with 6-12 years of post-qualification b2b sales experience, with expertise in FMCG / Retail - Cash & Carry businesses.
- The candidate would be sales focused, self driven with bias for results. With demonstrated record of creating and mentoring large teams in fast growing and dynamic organizations, and should be willing to go that extra mile to work beyond the KPIs.
- Deep expertise in FMCG / Retail - Cash & Carry / B2B Sales are essential for this role.
- Leadership experience in B2B Sales roles in high-growth retail / eComm businesses
- Strong data driven problem solving skills, eye for extreme details and process led.