Talent Acquisition at Dealshare.in
Views:451 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
DealShare - Manager/Senior Manager - Legal (2-6 yrs)
About DealShare (www.dealshare.in )
- DealShare is a social e-commerce platform for your daily essentials such and F&B, General merchandise, and electronics. We are on a mission to re-invent e-retail for the next billion users.
- Dealshare has 2 MN customers across Rajasthan, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Karnataka, and Delhi NCR with monthly transactions of 1.2 million and an annual GMV of USD 60MN. Our aim is to open our operations in 100 cities across India with an annual GMV of USD 1 Billion by end of the year.
- DealShare has raised series C funding of USD 21 Mn with key investors like WestBridge Capital, Falcon Edge Capital, Matrix Partners India, Omidyar Network, Z3 Partners, and Partners of DST Global.
- We are a fast-growing, friendly, and supportive team looking for passionate problem solvers to disrupt e-retails for the digital Bharat.
Role-Legal Manager/Sr Manager
- Accountable for complete ownership with little or no supervision, can handle complex legal issues, and guide the legal team.
- Manages associates in completing the assigned task. Have a good understanding of corporate laws, Litigation and have handled drafting of various kinds of contracts relating to business from scratch and review of contracts and quick turn around as per business needs.
- Work with business teams to help in expanding business, Help setup warehouses get licenses, review, and drafting of contracts with Suppliers, Various Vendors, IP Laws - Like Trademark, Patent applications.
- Someone who has worked in Lawfirm for 1- 2 yrs and then start-up experience or Firm Experience with corporate legal and real estate law, litigation, review, and drafting of service contracts, supply chain contract, NDA's employment contract.
- Drafting T & C and Policies for our Website and App. Someone familiar with investment-related work - Like FDI, FEMA rules.
- Preferably from retail startups like - Grofers, Big basket Flipkart, Amazon, etc and good law schools like NLS, etc