Corporate HR at DealShare
Views:201 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
DealShare - Manager - R&D (5-10 yrs)
Location: Bangalore, HSR Layout
- Participate as an R&D representative for product launch/start up by preparing all specifications related to product line and ensure that all documentation needed is available prior to start up. Propose and implement productivity projects for their product line.
- Develop formulations and processes while taking into account requirements of other functions such as Regulatory, Quality & Marketing.
- Design pilot trials, organize testing sessions with marketing, and draw conclusions and recommendations for next steps. And work for substantiation of Claims.
- Participate in consumer test design, organize sample production and ensure product quality follow up.
- Collaborate and develop the suppliers to obtain best results for product development.
- Strong working knowledge in the formulation of Personal Care/Perfume/Deo/Cosmetic/ Skin & Hair care/Home Care products.
- Lab testing experience is desired.
- Implementing improvement in production processes that lead to overall increase in product quality.
- Satisfying customer expectations about the product acceptability & consumer satisfaction
- Coordination with external lab for product analysis as per statutory requirement
Functional Skills Required
- Should have strong knowledge about formulation & testing methods of Personal care/Cosmetic/ Home care products.
- Strong working knowledge on Formulations of Personal Care & Home Care products
- Lab testing experience, maintain documentation, vendor audit, GLP, product benchmarking, handle the customer complaints.
- Has maturity to work with people across levels
FMCG, Personal Care, Home Care
Desired Competencies / Behaviours
R&D, Research & development, product benchmarking, product development, formulation Functional Area R&D
Educational Qualifications & Experience Required
B.E/B.Tech (Cosmetic Technology/ Chemical Technology) or M.Sc./M.Tech (Chemistry/ Chemical) with minimum of 5+ years of experience in R&D and Formulation
DealShare, India's fastest growing social ecommerce startup known for pioneering the community group buying (CGB) model in India, has a vision of enabling ecommerce for the next 500 million users in India in non-metro and rural markets. DealShare has recently raised Series E funding of USD 45 million from ADIA. Key investors like Tiger Global Management,Falcon Edge Capital, Westbridge Capital, Matrix Partners India, DST Global, Z3Partners, Omidyar Network, Alteria Capital & Innoven Capital are investors in the company. With the current round, the total funding raised by DealShare stands at $ 393 Million.
DealShare has built a new disruptive retail model for India with a focus on the affordability & price component for the mass consumers. It offers high quality, low priced essentials coupled with a gamified, fun and virality-driven vernacular shopping experience that makes it easy for first-time internet users to experience online shopping. Founded by Vineet Rao, Sourjyendu Medda, Sankar Bora and Rajat Shikhar in Sept 2018, DealShare provides a sharp and curated assortment at highly competitive prices and has built an innovative community leader driven ultra-low-cost delivery mechanism collectively leading to best-in-class unit economics.
Dealshare has 6 million+ customers across Rajasthan, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Karnataka and Delhi NCR with monthly transactions of 1.2 million and Annual GMV Run Rate of $900 million.
What are we building
Customer first - use first principles to truly understand our customer needs and build a business that's customer-centric & not copy the Western models
A unique, hyper efficient & logistics operational model that enables us to carry out operations at lowest costs in the country
Simple to understand,intuitive,engaging & gamified product experience in all local & regional languages
Regional to National - Creating a key distribution platform for high quality, lesser-known regional manufacturers and making them popular brands nationally
To create one, unique tech-enabled, organized retail model for the entire Indian mass ecosystem that solves for the affordability of the middle Indian customers through high quality, low priced essentials while providing a platform for small, regional and national manufacturers to offer their products at best margins