Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition at DealShare
Views:1305 Applications:370 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
DealShare - Manager - Operations (5-12 yrs)
Dealshare is the fastest growing social commerce startup with presence in 20+ cities across Rajasthan, Gujarat and Maharashtra. Our idea is to build an e-commerce platform for the masses, where the focus is to provide not just low prices and right assortment but also a fun-filled addictive shopping experience with vernacular browsing. Based on word of mouth virality, generated as a result of price value, ease of sharing and engaging shopping experience DealShare is delivering 10K+ orders everyday across India.
Our platform is serving as a launchpad to boost regional/local brands and manufacturers by increasing their geographical footprint making them competitive in markets dominated by larger players.
Dealshare is founded by ex-Microsoft/Myntra/Metro Cash & Carry - IIT/IIM alumni passionate about building an inclusive e-commerce platform relevant across all social stratum. In this endeavor, we are backed by some marquee investors like Matrix Partners, Falcon, and Omidyar. We plan to reach 100 cities by 2021 and for this goal, we are looking for equally passionate folks to join us.
Position : Manager - Operations
Experience : 5 to 12 years
Location : Mumbai / Pune
Job Summary :
- To ensure that all activities (Warehouse fulfilment, Logistics operations, Sales, Merchandising, Customer Service, Inventory Management) are performed accurately, to a high standard and in a timely manner whilst maximising sales and profit.
- Support the Executives in achieving their objectives.
- Manage Executive workflow processes, monitoring progress on specific tasks and reallocating work as appropriate.
- Provide resolution to operational problems whilst adhering to corporate competencies.
- Contribute insights into the strategic direction of the Retail department based on understanding of complex e-commerce processes.
Primary Responsibility :
- Own the day to day Operations related queries, planning and strategizing.
- To ensure the orders received are dispatched accurately and within specified timelines (TAT).
- Drive supply chain productivity in support of business needs and developments and develop appropriate processes and ensure their implementation in order to achieve targets
- Responsible for Inbound, Outbound receiving and delivery of products.
- Implement inventory storage location- picking/putting zone, picking sequences to minimize movement
- Communicate & Coordinate with other departments (within WH & beyond WH) to ensure seamless work.
- Schedule all maintenance related actions of the warehouse. Quality assurance through preventive and corrective actions.
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers/ manufacturers/ retailers. Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency. Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce and maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance.
- Ensures end to end smooth running of logistics(First Mile, Middle Mile, Last Mile) operations.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services.
Candidate Profile :
- An ideal candidate should have at least 4 years prior experience in Operations / Warehouse management
- The candidate should have a high level of process orientation, self driven and demonstrated track record of creating and mentoring teams in fast growing and dynamic organizations and should be willing to go that extra mile to work beyond the KPIs.
- Deep expertise in FMCG / eCommerce / Retail - Cash & Carry are essential for this role.
- Good to have experience working in a startup environment
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Data driven with exceptional problem solving skills
- Independent, forward thinking and go getter
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Solution focus with can-do attitude