Assistant Manager Human Resources at DealShare
Views:1403 Applications:356 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
DealShare - Manager - Inventory Management & Control - IIT/IIM/NITIE/XLRI (3-10 yrs)
About Dealshare :
- Dealshare is a fast-growing social e-commerce start-up, an online buying platform for multi-category consumer products, focused on the new 'WhatsApp first' India. Our mission is to target the new 500 Mn users in non-metro and rural markets who are active on mobile & social media yet don't shop online regularly as they are not comfortable with existing ecommerce platforms. DealShare makes it extremely easy for these users to buy in a couple of clicks. Further, it allows the users to buy and share deals with their friends.
- We drive demand aggregation (C2B) of mass market products using social virality, thereby significantly reducing operational costs, thus our customer benefits from promoting our offers to his social circle.
- Oversee inventory and supply chain management according to company guidelines.
- Perform critical inventory tasks to ensure the correct number of items are in stock.
- Maintain updated and accurate records of inventory, including transfers and cycle counts
- Develop and implement improvements to existing operational procedures in order to maximize efficiency and cut operations costs
- Respond to sales inquiries and purchase orders; collect and analyze data to determine appropriate order quantities; process orders for shipment
- Review operations schedules and production requirements to ensure timely order fulfillment
- Track rates of accuracy, purchase and return as well as defective items to inform quality control decisions
- Prepare, generate, and file financial inventory reports, review reports monthly with management
- Nurture positive relationships with suppliers and provide customer service as needed.
- Manage inventory tracking system to record deliveries, shipments and stock levels.
- Ability to forecast and plan the level of the inventories periodically and anticipate issues in advance
- Communicate with the Warehouse Managers, Sourcing Team, and other stakeholders and manage current stock, expected demand and potential shortages
- Prepare reports on inventory levels, supply chain progress, procedural efficiency and other issues to senior management.
- Monitor demand and analyze data to anticipate future needs - stocks and logistics.
- Be the face for national vendor partners to create supplier collaboration and service level partnerships.
- Demand & Supply planning skills : use advanced forecasting, internal partnerships for sales, margin, inventory target achievements. Customer-centric WoW is a must.
- Drive efficiencies in financials through inventory controls and measures - use analytics and drive strong data-driven decisions.
- Pro-automation and find opportunities to drive the same in the organization within own area of work and operations - collaborate with the Tech team to build systems grounds-up, whenever necessary.
- 3+ years of experience in an inventory management role in the retail / e-commerce domain.
- Demonstrated excellence in Advanced Excel and forecasting
- Managing a large amount of data in a dynamic environment, the ability to create reports on the go & on need-basis.
- Go-getter with excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience in managing a small team.
- Positive about working in a start-up environment with a smile.
- NITIE / IIT / IIM / XLRI pass-out