Talent Acquisition at Dealshare
Views:254 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Dealshare - Growth Marketing Role (10-15 yrs)
About DealShare (www.dealshare.in )
DealShare is a social ecommerce platform for your daily essentials such and F&B, General merchandise and electronics. We are on a mission to re-invent e-retail for the next billion users.
Dealshare has 2 MN customers across Rajasthan, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Karnataka and Delhi NCR with monthly transactions of 1.2 million and annual GMV of USD 60MN. Our aim is to open our operations in 100 cities across India and annual GMV of USD 1 Billion by end of the year.
DealShare has raised series C funding of USD 21 Mn with key investors like WestBridge Capital, Falcon Edge Capital, Matrix Partners India, Omidyar Network, Z3 Partners and Partners of DST Global.
We are a fast growing, friendly and supportive team looking for passionate problem solvers to disrupt e-retails for the digital bharat.
Position - Growth Marketing
- Marketing: Own consumer / user traffic, conversions and revenue growth
- Own, define and drive growth strategy across consumer segments, geographies, categories, products and channels
- Own GTM and drive roadmap to achieve daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly revenue
- Build your team: Hire and mentor the team - brand, marketing, content, analytics etc
- Insights: New User, New Campaign, New Channels, New Categories / Products, Automation to beyond metro, beyond google, next 500 million users
- Analytics: Market Research, Consumer Insights, Competitive landscape, Business Intelligence
- Stakeholder Management: Drive growth through Brand, Marketing, Product, User Experience, Category, Operations, CS
- Special Projects: Lead business critical special projects involving stakeholders across functions like marketing, operations, catalogue, product, business development etc.
- The candidate would be curious, creative, obsessive for end user, eager to unlearn and learn with bias for results. With demonstrated record of mentoring teams in fast growing and dynamic organizations, and should be willing to go that extra mile to work beyond the KPIs.
- Deep expertise in Growth, Consumer Marketing, Digital, Communication, Product, UX, Analytics are essential for this role.
- The ideal candidate should be an IIT/IIM or a top tier B-school graduate with 10 - 12 years of post-qualification work experience, with expertise in Indian eComm / Consumer internet marketplace businesses. The candidate should have experience working as a director / founding team member driving growth in similar businesses.
- Strong preference for ex-founders or early-stage founding employees.
- Strong data driven problem solving skills, eye for extreme details and process led.
Location: HSR Layout, Bangalore