Talent Acquisition at Dealshare
Views:1419 Applications:370 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:107
DealShare - Director - Operations (10-15 yrs)
Dealshare - Director - Operations
Job Description :
- Dealshare is the fastest growing social commerce startup with presence in 25+ cities across Rajasthan, Gujarat and Maharashtra. Our idea is to build an e-commerce platform for the masses, where the focus is to provide not just low prices and right assortment but also a fun-filled addictive shopping experience with vernacular browsing.
- Based on word of mouth virality, generated as a result of price value, ease of sharing and engaging shopping experience DealShare is delivering 35K+ orders everyday in our markets. Our platform is serving as a launchpad to boost regional/local brands and manufacturers by increasing their geographical footprint making them competitive in markets dominated by larger players.
- Our platform is serving as a launchpad to boost regional/local brands and manufacturers by increasing their geographical footprint making them competitive in markets dominated by larger players.
- Dealshare is founded by ex-Microsoft/Myntra/Metro Cash & Carry - IIT/IIM alumni passionate about building an inclusive e-commerce platform relevant across all social stratum. In this endeavor, we are backed by some marquee investors like Matrix Partners, Falcon, and Omidyar. We plan to reach 100 cities by 2021 and for this goal, we are looking for equally passionate folks to join us.
Position : Director- Operations - FMCG -eCommerce
Experience : 10 years +
Location : Jaipur, Rajasthan
The Opportunity :
1) Supply Chain Operations :
- P&L responsibility to develop and manage PAN India hubs & spokes operations for rapidly scaling business to million+ inward/storage/dispatch operations daily.
- Monitor Daily/Weekly/Monthly operations performance and collaborate with Sourcing, Customer Service,
- Marketing, Tech/Product etc to address performance issues and ensure achievement of business goals across all operational areas.
- Data driven, Hands-on Inventory planning, throughput planning, storage planning, vehicle route planning, vehicle scheduling.
2) Change Management : Drive change, continuous improvement, and innovations in developing supply chain and deliver on cost optimization and reliability goals.
3) Leadership : Candidate shall be part of the management leadership team managing and setting up and operationalizing business operations in multiple new territories from scratch. Must have exposure to technology / product development
4) Workforce Management : Set and monitor KPIs for employees - on-role, off-role & partner workforce. Mentor key employees to develop the talent pipeline for the organization.
Education and Experience :
Education : BTech with PGDIM - Operations from NITIE or equivalent from Top 10 B-schools
Work Experience : 10+ years of experience including 5+ years in a leadership role managing multi-location supply chain operations in an eCommerce/ FMCG /retail business, leading a large distributed team. Must have start-up experience, preferably hands-on experience developing at least a regional supply chain from scratch
- Deep expertise in FMCG / eCommerce / Retail - Cash & Carry are essential for this role.
- The candidate would have a high level of process orientation, self driven with bias for results. Demonstrated track record of creating and mentoring teams in fast growing and dynamic organizations and should be willing to go that extra mile to work beyond the KPIs.
Desired Skill Set :
- Strong leadership skills
- Data driven strategic thinker
- Exceptional Problem Solving
- Project management
- Process Excellence
- Financial planning, Budgeting, P&L
- Ability to develop and institutionalize processes on the go
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to drive and thrive in a fast paced startup environment