Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition at DealShare
Views:1176 Applications:141 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
DealShare - Director - Marketing (8-12 yrs)
DealShare is a fast growing social e-commerce startup, an online buying platform for multi-category consumer products, focused on the new 'WhatsApp first' India. Our mission is to target the new 500 Mn users in non-metro and rural markets who are active on mobile & social media yet don't shop online regularly as they are not comfortable with existing ecommerce platforms. DealShare makes it extremely easy for these users to buy in a couple of clicks. Further, it allows the users to buy and share deals with their friends.
We drive demand aggregation (C2B) of mass market products using social virality, thereby significantly reducing operational costs, thus our customer benefits from promoting our offers to his social circle.
We are hiring for marketing leadership roles to own business growth to support exponential business growth and customer delight.
Position: Director - Marketing
- Marketing: Own consumer / user traffic, conversions and revenue growth.
- Manage the online presence, social channels, marketing campaigns, manage user experience etc.
- Own, define and drive marketing strategies across consumer segments, geographies, categories, products and channels.
- Maintain brand integrity across all marketing initiatives, communications and campaigns.
- Plan and help execute all communications and media actions on all channels, including online and social media
- Build your team: Hire and mentor the team - brand, marketing, research, designers etc
- Stakeholder Management: Drive growth through Brand, Marketing, Product, User Experience, Category, Operations, CS
- Perform in-depth analysis and insight into key metrics : Customer acquisition, New Campaigns, New Channels, New Categories / Products, Automation to beyond metro, beyond google, next 500 million users
- The candidate would be curious, creative, obsessive for end user, eager to unlearn and learn with bias for results. With demonstrated record of mentoring teams in fast growing and dynamic organizations, and should be willing to go that extra mile to work beyond the KPIs.
- Deep expertise in Consumer Marketing, Digital, Communication, Product, Analytics are essential for this role.
- A proven track record of creating and executing successful marketing plans that are creative and analytical, for both new and existing products.
- Excellent data driven marketing skills, with demonstrated ability to dive deep into customer data and translate the findings into actionable insights. Strong oral and verbal communication skills .
- Leadership experience in marketing roles in high-growth eCommerce , social, gaming and ad-tech domain.
- The data-driven mindset with a focus on real-time performance optimization.
- Masters degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising or any related field is preferred.