DealShare - Director - Growth - IIT/IIM/ISB (8-12 yrs)
Dealshare is a fast growing social e-commerce startup, an online buying platform for multi-category consumer products, focused on the new 'WhatsApp first' India. Our mission is to target the new 500 Mn users in non-metro and rural markets who are active on mobile & social media yet don't shop online regularly as they are not comfortable with existing ecommerce platforms. DealShare makes it extremely easy for these users to buy in a couple of clicks. Further, it allows the users to buy and share deals with their friends.
We drive demand aggregation (C2B) of mass market products using social virality, thereby significantly reducing operational costs, thus our customer benefits from promoting our offers to his social circle.
We are hiring for marketing leadership roles to own business growth to support exponential business growth and customer delight.
Position: Director - Growth
- Marketing: Own consumer / user traffic, conversions and revenue growth
- Own, define and drive growth strategy across consumer segments, geographies, categories, products and channels.
- Own Go to Market and drive roadmap to achieve daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly revenue
- Build your team: Hire and mentor the team - brand, marketing, content, analytics etc
- Insights: New User, New Campaign, New Channels, New Categories / Products, Automation to beyond metro, beyond google, next 500 million users
- Analytics: Market Research, Consumer Insights, Competitive landscape, Business Intelligence
- Stakeholder Management: Drive growth through Brand, Marketing, Product, User Experience, Category, Operations, CS
- Special Projects: Lead business critical special projects involving stakeholders across functions like marketing, operations, catalogue, product, business development etc
The candidate would be curious, creative, obsessive for end user, eager to unlearn and learn with bias for results. With demonstrated record of mentoring teams in fast growing and dynamic organizations, and should be willing to go that extra mile to work beyond the KPIs.
Deep expertise in Growth, Consumer Marketing, Digital, Communication, Product, UX, Analytics are essential for this role.
The ideal candidate will be a IIT/IIM with 8 - 10 years of post-qualification work experience, with expertise in Indian eComm / Consumer internet marketplace businesses. The candidate should have experience working as a director / founding team member driving growth in similar businesses.
- Leadership experience in Growth roles in high-growth eComm/Consumer Internet startups
- Strong preference for ex-founders or early-stage founding employees.
- Should be from a top-tier institute (IITs / IIMs /ISB and equivalent)
- Strong data driven problem solving skills, eye for extreme details and process led.