Manager HR at DealShare.in
Views:2313 Applications:778 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:149
DealShare - Business Analyst (1-3 yrs)
Job Description :
About DealShare (www.dealshare.in ):
- DealShare is a social ecommerce platform for your daily essentials such and F&B, General merchandise and electronics. We are on a mission to re-invent e-retail for the next billion users.
- Dealshare has 2 MN customers across Rajasthan, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Karnataka and Delhi NCR with monthly transactions of 1.2 million and annual GMV of USD 60MN. Our aim is to open our operations in 100 cities across India and annual GMV of USD 1 Billion by end of the year.
- DealShare has raised series C funding of USD 21 Mn with key investors like WestBridge Capital, Falcon Edge Capital, Matrix Partners India, Omidyar Network, Z3 Partners and Partners of DST Global.
- We are a fast growing, friendly and supportive team looking for passionate problem solvers to disrupt e-retails for the digital bharat.
Position : Business Analyst
- Business Analyst is an Individual Contributor role where you would be involved in identifying complex fuzzy problems, breaking them down into smaller parts and implementing creative, data-driven solutions.
- You would be responsible for defining, tracking and improving key metrics and communicating business trends to stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities :
- You will be closely working with the business/product teams to enable data driven decision making.
- You will execute quantitative analysis that translates data into actionable insights
- You will drive data driven decision making through the stakeholders
- You will influence new opportunities for business based on internal/ external data
- You will drive the team to adopt new and innovative ways of solving business problems
What are we looking for :
- 1+ Years of experience and B.Tech from reputed institutes
- Ability to breakdown any problem into components that can be collaboratively solved
- Ability to negotiate on the scope of the problem through business understanding
- Penchant for business and persistence to work with data to derive insights
- Experience in analysing very large, complex, multi-dimensional data sets
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work on a diverse range of requirements
- Expertise in SQL, Excel, other scripting languages (R, Python, etc.)
- Good background in statistical modelling and experience with statistical tools such as R, Python, Spark, SAS or SPSS.
- Good to have : working experience with BI tools (Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview, Datastudio, etc
- Location : HSR, Bangalore