Recruiter at DealShare
Views:793 Applications:222 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
DealShare - Business Analyst (0-2 yrs)
Dealshare is the fastest growing social commerce startup with presence in 20+ cities across Rajasthan, Gujarat and Maharashtra. Our idea is to build an e-commerce platform for the masses, where the focus is to provide not just low prices and right assortment but also a fun-filled addictive shopping experience with vernacular browsing. Based on word of mouth virality, generated as a result of price value, ease of sharing and engaging shopping experience DealShare is delivering 20K+ orders everyday in our markets. Our platform is serving as a launchpad to boost regional/local brands and manufacturers by increasing their geographical footprint making them competitive in markets dominated by larger players.
Dealshare is founded by ex-Microsoft/Myntra/Metro Cash & Carry - IIT/IIM alumni passionate about building an inclusive e-commerce platform relevant across all social stratum. In this endeavour, we are backed by some marquee investors like Matrix Partners, Falcon, and Omidyar. We plan to reach 100 cities by 2021 and for this goal, we are looking for equally passionate folks to join us.
Role: Business Analyst
Business Analyst you will be responsible for tracking key metrics and communicating business trends with corresponding data to stakeholders. You would be closely working with the Sales, Marketing, Product teams to enable data driven decision making.
- Strong background in statistical concepts and calculations with 1.5+ yrs experience with real data
- Innovative and strong analytical and algorithmic problem solvers.
- Proficiency with statistical analysis tools (e.g. R, SAS,SPSS), software development technologies (e.g. Python, Java)
- Generating insights and analyses using data around various demand and supply parameters such as customer profiling, usage metrics, pricing, demand forecast, fraud alerting, operations efficiency etc.
- Increasing reliability and improving Business growth through data driven solutions. Increasing customer retention and focusing on the right channel for our spends, risk analytics and fraud prevention on our platform.
- Work on business problems and provide comprehensive data driven analyses with actionable insights.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Work closely with internal functions to identify, define, collect, and track key business metrics for products or business processes.
- Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly planning for categories.
Educational/ Work experience:
- Bachelors in Engineering or related discipline from a reputed institute or an MBA from a reputed institute.
- 1+ Years of experience in relevant role Required competencies
- Ability to draw analytical framework in unstructured scenarios
- Ability to experiment with alternate analytical techniques to solve a problem
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work on a diverse range of requirements
- Hands on with SQL, Excel, other scripting languages (R, Python, etc.)
- Familiar working experience with BI tools (Power BI, Tableau, Data Studio, etc