DealShare - Associate Director - Talent Management (4-8 yrs)
Purpose of Role:
Lead - Talent Management will own, define, and execute elements of talent management and development for all employees. The role holder will also help in implementing talent management process and other related HR processes to support the end-to-end employee experience across lifecycle. The incumbent will be responsible in defining, implementing, and maintaining the rigour on the talent management processes related to employee development, growth and career.
Key Roles and Responsibilities :
- Talent Management Philosophy - Lead the co-creation and execution of the Talent Management strategy for the organization in collaboration with business stakeholder and other HR functions.
- Competency Design - Lead the development and execution of the Functional and Behavioural Competency framework to support talent development at Dealshare
- Career Management - Co-create talent interventions with Business stakeholder and HR functions and execute frameworks to facilitate career growth and development to support the growth needs of the organization
- Talent Program Development - Lead the development and deployment of talent programs for different cohorts in the organization to support the talent needs of the organization
- Manager Effectiveness - Design manager effectiveness programs to help develop and improve managerial capability in the organization
- Potential Assessment and Succession Planning - Design and deploy the frameworks for potential assessment and institutionalize best practices for leadership development and succession planning