DealShare - Assistant Manager - Operations (3-6 yrs)
Assistant Manager - Operations
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- End to end Last Mile Operations: Managing end to end classes operations including Dispatch, Deliveries, Material Handling, Cash collection and quality delivery. MIS working with P&L calculation. Taking care of FIRST MILE to LAST MILE process for smooth execution of the process.
- Vendor Management: Onboarding of Vendors, training and development on identified areas and guide drivers and manage payments of vendors and drivers. Continuously monitor and train the team to improve performance and conversion.
- Delivery Performance: Continuously improve the delivery process and attain a sustained level of delivery performance, through process and training improvements. Initiates improvements to enhance quality standards, reduce waste, and eliminate unnecessary work.
- Partner Relations: Develop logistics partnership, negotiate contracts and manage logistic network performance. Identify and resolve problem areas for customers and logistic partners for consistent and transparent delivery experience. Scaling the Last mile operations in accordance with the growth plan of the business
- Team Management: Effectively manage teams of outsourced manpower directly and indirectly to achieve business objectives and business continuity. Working proactively with stakeholders to enhance manpower efficiencies and rationalize costs. Develop identified team members for taking up higher responsibilities and provide on the job training to the team.
- MIS & Reporting: Publish accurate MIS reports and statistics in line with SOP as per agreed frequency. Keep track of Expected order volumes, available inventory, manpower availability and utilization, available delivery capacity and applicable costs.
- 4-6 years of proven working experience as Last mile operation in eCommerce or FMCG Industry.
- Demonstrated expertise in Last mile management and operations excellence .
- Excellent track record in People Management
- Hands on experience with Last mile management software and databases.
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills in the local language, basic reading & writing skills in English.
- Should be hands on with advanced excel. Must have experience working with ERP and WMS systems.
- Expertise in Delivery management procedures and best practices.
- Local Connectivity and Geographical knowledge of the local area.