HR Executive at Dealermatix Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:128 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
DealerMatix - Project Manager (5-15 yrs)
Role & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of multiple projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant internal stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure performance using appropriate project management tools and techniques.
- Manage the relationship with the client and relevant stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize potential risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
Requirements & Qualifications:
- 6+ years of Proven working experience in Project Management
- 10+ years of experience in the IT domain, including development tasks and customer interactions
- Experience with complete SDLC process
- Strong understanding of SCRUM/Agile methodologies and JIRA/ Trello/Asana/ Mantis for project management is a must
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Experience in managing cross-functional team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PMI/ PRINCE II certification mandatory
- Experience with project management software tools
- Experience in salesforce will be desired.