Senior Consultant - IT Recruitment at Value Vision Management Consultants
Views:1384 Applications:306 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Deal Analytics Role - M&A - Finance Domain (2-7 yrs)
Deal Analytics - M&A -Finance
Work location -Mumbai
Company -Big 4 Consulting Company
- We are looking for Experienced Associates with 2 - 7 years of experience, to work in our Analytics
- Consulting practice in Mumbai.
- Experienced Associates will work as an integral part of business analytics teams in India alongside clients and consultants in the, performing high-end analysis and providing business recommendations to project teams.
- B.Tech./B.E./Master's Degree/M.Phil./MBA from reputed institute(s) with relevant experience - Finance/Risk certifications is a plus
The candidate needs to have the following:
- 2-7 years of work experience in the areas of advanced analytics and consulting
- Strong aptitude along with good academic and professional background
- Prior experience of having worked in consulting/analytics environment
- Strong communication skills
- Strong programming skills on Python, R, SQL. Experience with Spark & other big data query environments is a plus. Exposure to SAS is a plus.
- Experience with visualization tools (Tableau, PowerBI, etc.) & automation tools (alteryx, etc.)
- Team player and an ability to engage well with international clients
- Ability to mentor and train junior team members
- Strong financial / econometric modeling focus;
- Experience in traditional analytics methodologies such as Regression (Linear, Logistic, etc.), segmentation, Cluster Analysis, CART/CHAID, etc.
- Exposure to advanced machine learning techniques like SVM, Random Forest, boosting techniques. Knowledge of text mining, neural networks is a plus.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Project Delivery and Management
- Develop analytics path to align with overall project objective
- Help assess the impact of work, and conduct so-what analysis
- Responsible for quality assessment of project deliverables
- Develop and execute on project and analysis plans under the guidance of Project Manager.
- Interact with and advise consultants/clients in US as a subject matter expert to formalize data sources, understand data, acquire and use relevant business knowledge
- Validate analysis & process with consultants/clients in US
- Develop storylines and make presentations
- Knowledge sharing on financial analytics projects with the extended team