Senior Manager - Leadership, Learning & Change at 22FeetTribalWorldwide
Views:92 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
DDB Mudra Group - Product Consulting Lead - 22feet (9-12 yrs)
About the role :
22feet is a part of the DDB Mudra Group in India and is one of the biggest digital agencies in terms of revenue.
We have an in house tech team with over 55 members in UI/UX, Product, Project management, CRM, Analytics, SEO, AR, Social APIs, Android, iOS, Frontend and Backend. We do data, automation and technology projects with some of the biggest brands in India and Internationally e.g. Royal Enfield, McDonald- s, Tanishq, Mahindra and Mahindra and a lot more.
You will be expected to lead and collaborate with the above teams to create solutions for brands to solve their business problems.
A few examples of the same would be:
1. Bringing a car purchase journey completely online for an auto brand in the post Covid world
2. Helping a jewelry brand build a recommendation system using Google vision API to recommend what jewelry can go with what dress
3. Helping a global QSR brand drive more people to eat inn offline restaurants
If you :
1. Love to interact with different clients to understand the problems they are facing and have a zeal to solve the same
2. Like to solve business challenges through data, automation and technology
3. Are good at context switching between
a. Application of various technology stacks
b. Business use case they can solve across a range of different clients
4. Like to lead a team
5. Want to own and grow the PnL of the Technology Practice of one of the biggest digital marketing agencies in India
You will be a great fit for this role !!
Expected jobs to be done in the role :
1. Own and grow the PnL for 22feet, technology practice
2. Own and grow the team for this practice - both in terms of skill set and size
3. Own and grow the Vendor network to be able to scale flexibly as and when required
4. Create creds deck worthy case studies solving business problems for clients
5. Own and Grow the client base we service in terms of data, automation and technology
Bonus points will be given to -
1. Technology Consulting Experience
2. Ex entrepreneurs
3. People from a product background i.e. have built and scaled products
4. People who have led multi stack or multi background teams (preference in tech + product + marketing)
For us your soft skills are more important than your product chops
So extra bonus points for :
1. The ability to showcase very high self-learning abilities in the data and technology space
2. The ability to debate, convince and get the right actions done
a. From the executive in your team
b. To the CMO of a fortune 500 brand
3. Very high empathy to understand client problems and extremely good presentation skills to help them understand the possible solution routes easily
Please share your resume with specifically highlighting the above points mentioned in the JD.