Associate at DCS Advisory
Views:4785 Applications:1313 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
DCS Advisory - Investment Banking Associate (3-5 yrs)
DCS Advisory - Investment Banking Associate
- DCS Advisory (earlier known as Signal Hill Capital) is a leading global mid-market focused investment bank, affiliated to Daiwa Securities Group Inc., Japan. With presence across 37 countries, 500+ investment banking professionals and ~200 transactions annually, we are a Global Top 10 mid-market investment banking platform.
- We started in India in early 2012 as Signal Hill Capital and post the acquisition of Signal Hill by Daiwa, Japan, recently rebranded as DCS Advisory. We are top 2/3 in the country in tech focused investment banking advisory and a clear leader in cross border software M&A track record. We have recently expanded our coverage to include healthcare services and consumer verticals.
- This front-end investment banking role is an excellent opportunity for a recent MBA or masters graduate with strong academic credentials wanting to join a high calibre team of professionals, providing M&A and Private Placement Advisory services to high growth companies in the technology, healthcare and consumer verticals. Responsibilities will include day-to-day activities in connection with mandates (deal collateral, marketing road shows, due diligence coordination, etc.) as well as industry research and contribution to business development activities of the firm.
Desirable Skills :
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Strong financial analysis and modelling skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and a desire to work in a team-oriented environment
- A drive for results, and ability to perform well under pressure and against tight deadlines
- Extraordinarily high level of focus on work quality and attention to detail
- Strong team player, and ability to effectively interact with a wide variety of internal groups and clients
- Exceptional with MS Excel & MS PowerPoint
Ideal Profile :
Ideal candidate would be an MBA / CA with strong academic background and 3-5 years of overall work experience, with at least 2-3 years in Investment Banking (corporate finance/M&A), consulting firms, due diligence agencies or equivalent
Job Location: Bangalore or Mumbai
Application and review process
Please ensure that your profile is fully completed and updated, which is critical for our review process. Please also note that we would be using an external consultant for the first stage screening and shortlisting of applications.
Deadline for applications: 9AM IST on 25th March 2019