HR at DCM Shriram Limited
Views:1018 Applications:155 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
DCM SHRIRAM - Senior Manager/AGM - Indirect Tax (10-12 yrs)
- Ensuring compliance and optimization of GST across the Group
- Handling GST assessments
- Regular study of various developments happening around GST, analyzing its impact on our business and take proactive action.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Implementation of tax efficient and uniform tax policies across the group
- Adoption of uniform and best Practices across the group.
- Automation of Processes across the group.
OPERATIONAL: At Goup Level:
- Ensuring smooth GST Compliance across the group.
- Regular discussion with all stakeholders (internal/External) and addressing their issues.
- Preparation and sharing of amendment in law, detailed instructions with regard to changes in Tax Laws specifically impacting the company business to ensure uniform practice across the group. Ensuring that the changes are adopted
- Handling GST Assessments and cases
- Liaison with Tax authorities
- Representation before various chambers with respect to hardships posed by proposed legislation and provide suggestions
- Addressing queries raised by internal/external stake holders.
- Gain In-depth knowledge of law and various tax issues.
- Holding knowledge dissemination workshop across the organisation
- Undertake projects as decided by Management
Directly for 14 States + 2 ISD & Need based for Other States:
- Ensuring timely compliance.
- Attending Assessment and appeal & coordinating with Tax Consultant/Advocates.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Sound Knowledge of GST and the related laws.
- Knowledge about recent trends/issues with respect to GST
- Around 10 -12 years- experience in A&F function with minimum 7 years of experience in Indirect Tax profile