Founder at Serving Skill
Views:283 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
DCM - Persistency & Renewal - Life Insurance (5-9 yrs)
Life Insurance - DCM - Persistency & Renewal
OBJECTIVE OF THE ROLE :
Objective of this role is to strategize and identify various drivers for improving persistency for the organisation. This includes working on various initiatives related with digital, Innovation, analytics, strategy and customer engagement.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Conducting different analysis on a frequent basis to identify revenue leakages and taking corrective actions against the same
- Working on projects related to renewal collection, operational efficiency improvement and process improvement.
- Working on various innovative approaches to boost collection performance
- Suggest alternate mechanisms to strengthen persistency practices.
- Come up with various methods to improve contactibility and subsequently improve collection.
- Designing and implementation of various customer engagement frameworks to improve collection.
- Design and Implementation of Digital framework for renewal collection
External Relations :
Sales and vendor
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS :
Educational Qualifications : Post Graduate
Work Experience : 3-4 years
Other skill set :
- Understanding of life insurance
- Self-starter with ability to work independently or as a team to achieve goals and objectives
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skill