Assistant Manager - Recruitment at DCDC Kidney Care
Views:1856 Applications:470 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:119
DCDC Kidney Care - Manager - Human Resources - Healthcare (8-12 yrs)
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities :
- Performance Management System: Implementation & Administration
- Managing the implementation of the performance management framework and activities in the organization. Handling related queries / communication. Providing inputs for enhancements based on operational realities and employee feedback.
- Formulation of KRAs : Ensure Goal setting for each employee in lined with organizational goal
- KRA/KPI review and rating and preparation of Variable payouts
- Collect, collate and compile performance updates for PAN India team on Quarterly basis
- Identification of Individual Developmental needs and relating it to T&D
- Coordinating for the implementation of processes for improvement of performance management activities and provide status updates
Employee Engagement Activities :
- Design and Implement various buzz activities for better engagement and high motivational level thus enhanced productivity
- Ensure fun at the work place
- Celebrate employees- birthday and all religion festival time to time
- Spot, monthly, quarterly and yearly reward
Organization Development :
- Development of Job Descriptions for all the unique positions with the involvement of functional heads
- Creation of HR Manual: Guide to all HR policies & procedures
- Design, deploy and regularly update Employee handbook
- Facilitating open communication channels in the organization to promote openness and transparency across hierarchical levels.
- Creation of appropriate culture & quality workplace environment by introducing reward & recognition, suggestion scheme, open communication forums & work life balance practices
Training & Development :
- Ensure identification of training and developmental needs of individuals and implementation of processes for providing required training
- Training Need Identification
- Preparation and rollout of Organization Training Calendar - TC.
- Interact with the trainers about the training needs and help them in the formation of specific training programs.
- Establish an effective training feedback mechanism aimed at continuous improvement of learning & development process
- Feedback Analysis report for all trainings and communicating the scores to the respective trainers.