Managing Director at DC Advisory
Views:3653 Applications:691 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:500
DC Advisory - Analyst - Investment Banking - CA/IIT/NIT/BITS (1-2 yrs)
DC Advisory - 1st year Analyst - Investment Banking
DC Advisory India is a leading global mid-market focused investment bank, affiliated to Daiwa Securities Group Inc., Japan. With a presence across the US, Europe, and Asia, 500+ investment banking professionals, and 150+ transactions annually, we are a Global Top 10 mid-market investment banking platform.
We started in India in early 2012 as Signal Hill Capital and post the acquisition of Signal Hill by Daiwa, Japan, recently rebranded as DC Advisory. We are top 2/3 in the country in tech-focused investment banking advisory and a clear leader in cross-border software M&A track record. We have recently expanded our coverage to include healthcare services, consumer and industrials & logistics verticals.
This front-end investment banking role is an excellent opportunity for a recent college graduate with strong academic credentials wanting to join a high caliber team of professionals, providing M&A and Private Placement Advisory services to high growth companies in the technology, healthcare, and consumer verticals. Day-to-day responsibilities will include financial analysis and modeling, company and industry research, preparing client presentations, and contributing to team discussions and client meetings.
Kindly apply by submitting this form - https://forms.gle/GHJhvJRVfNEM59Yi6.
Please ensure that the details submitted in the form are precise and complete since the first shortlist would be made on the basis of the information submitted.
Last Date for applications: 9AM IST on 18th January 2021
Kindly note that you need not apply again if you have already submitted your CV directly to us earlier. The same has already been reviewed and processed.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent basic financial analysis and modeling skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a desire to work in a team-oriented environment
- High attention to detail with a commitment to accuracy & completeness
- Self-driven candidates willing to work on multiple engagements and manage tight timelines in a team environment
- Strong proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
Ideal Profile :
- Ideal candidate would be an undergraduate with a strong academic background and not more than 2 years of work experience in finance, consulting, accounting or technology
- UG from IITs / BITS Pilani / SRCC / Top Tier Colleges
- UG from top tier global universities with exceptional academic performance
- CA (Rank-holders or first chance pass)