Talent Acquisation at Development Bank of Singapore
Views:2597 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
DBS Bank - Relationship Manager - Institutional Liabilities - Commercial Banking (5-10 yrs)
Key Accountability :
1. Accountable for achieving monthly & annual sales targets as agreed. Ensure proper implementation & execution of relationship management strategies. Ensure proper sales spread between products. Aim to balance NTB (New to Bank customers) with increased penetration of existing customers to deepen the wallet share.
2. Monitoring of progress towards achieving targets is done on a weekly basis. Agree targets and take accountability for the overall achievement of Cash Management, Trade and Foreign Exchange services.
3. Assist team lead in
a. Customer Experience, Sales Growth & Income Contribution.
b. Cross sell
4. Provide clear direction on business objectives, translating and prioritizing into business performance measures. Ensure balance between NTB (New To Bank) customer acquisition & penetration of existing customers. Grow liabilities portfolio to deliver float balances, term deposit balances, income on trade and forex services. Focus on identifying cross-sell opportunities for other products from within the liabilities portfolio.
5. Ensure compliance with all internal & external guideline
Core competancies :
1. Leadership, Strategic thinking, ability to coach, counsel and provide direction
2. Interactive skills to manage customers, inter-departmental interactions
3. Business sense - sound judgement, creativity, analytical insight
4. Communication skills - oral writing and presentation skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.