Talent Acquisation at Development Bank of Singapore
Views:4641 Applications:274 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
DBS Bank - Relationship Manager - Corporate Banking (5-10 yrs)
- To directly cover a portfolio of non-financial corporates. Manage relationships through constant interaction & account mapping at varied levels in client organizations, while ensuring a risk-adjusted portfolio contribution across Banking products
- Determine the products that are most effective in meeting customer's needs and be able to deliver proactively. Work with specialized product sales team to Customize, adapt & develop new products to increase profitability, reduce costs & ease operational bottlenecks.
- Implement & execute IBG1 business strategy to increase wallet share & achieve targets consistent with IBG1's revenue, ROE & Cost / Income ratio targets. Cross sell products of the bank including cash, treasury, trade & others.
- Deepen relationship engagement leading to repeat business and incremental wallet share. Ensure all regulatory reporting & compliances are enforced. Work with the legal team to ensure recoveries & minimize bad debts & NPA's. Also ensure assistance to external & internal audits
- Develop the DBS brand in the region. Research different identified & appropriate market segments including analysis of key requirements for each segment. Build and develop a high performing team through embedding performance development and coaching. Create an empowering environment for the team, encouraging individual ownership and initiative. Ensure coaching and feedback in order to achieve their maximum potential. Make reward decisions within set guidelines
Required Experience :
- Overall 5-10 years of experience in corporate banking
- Proven track record in the corporate & commercial banking
- Sound Understanding of credit management and experience in creating credit memos
- Knowledge of competitors and market place
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.