Talent Acquisation at Development Bank of Singapore
Views:1502 Applications:421 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:129
DBS Bank - Relationship Manager - Commercial Banking/Mid Corporate (5-10 yrs)
To acquire and build a well diversified portfolio within the IBG 3 + segment. The portfolio should provide revenue from diversified sources such as assets, trade, cash, treasury, fees etc. and the portfolio should lead to healthy income with an acceptable risk to the bank.
Relationship Manager is expected to deliver these results in accordance with the lending guidelines prescribed by the bank.
- Source New to Bank IBG 3 + relationships
- To achieve the individual Budgeted revenues through all product parameters and increase PPC ( Product Per Customer) to a minimum of 3.
- Build a diversified portfolio offering revenues from asset, trade, cash, treasury, fees, liabilities, etc.
- Asset opportunities to be sourced aligned to the banks lending norms
- Maintain high level of quality and consistency while proposing various facilities for the customer.
- Maintain nil delinquency in the accounts sourced.
- Cross sell of trade, cash management and foreign exchange related facilities.
- Build a diversified portfolio and reduce concentration risk in the portfolio.
- Regular feedback to the credit and portfolio team about various developments in the clients business. Work closely with the monitoring team for early warning signals and take appropriate actions as identified.
- Help the branch in building liabilities book through these new to bank relationships.
- Implement & execute IBG 3+ business strategy to increase market share & to achieve targets consistent with IBG3+ revenue, ROE & Cost / Income ratio targets.
- Regular Tracking of progress on the agreed key metrics towards delivering on the strategy.
- Track developments in the respective markets and provide feedback to the Branch Manager and the central team.
- To comply with the Banks process & policies and ensure positive ratings during all Country / Group audits.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Source New to Bank customers and build the IBG 3+ by selling asset, trade, cash management and forex etc. to the customers.
- On board clients with a clear account plan highlighting the revenue potential , risks and mitigants.
- Increase the wallet share with the customer by constantly exploring opportunities to cross sell other products offered by the bank.
- Thorough monitoring of accounts sourced.
- Keep track on customers business and report any early warning signals.
- Ensure that the covenants and conditions prescribed by the credit team are consistently met.
- Adherence to strict KYC/AML requirements.
- MIS to be provided to the central team for further reporting, within the stipulated guidelines.
- Overall 5-7 years of experience in sales.
- 3 - 4 years of sales experience in Mid-market lending.
- Proven sales track record in asset business in the Business Banking segment.
- Knowledge of competitors and market place
- Market knowledge and experience in the Mid-market segment, with reference to customer preferences and requirement is preferred.
Education / Preferred Qualifications
- An MBA or CA with relevant number of years of experience in banking and specifically in selling asset products in the Business Banking segment.