DBS Bank - Credit Analyst - Institutional Banking Group (5-6 yrs)
Urgent opening for the role of Credit Analyst - Ahmadabad-IBG 4
Job Purpose :
To support Relationship Management teams in the following activities,
- Preparation and submission of Credit Memo to CCG
- Completion of documentation formalities in coordination with the client & CCU
- Assisting RM in completing Legal & Valuation reports
- Follow up of overdues for regularization
- Client servicing in coordination with internal units.
- Highlighting any early warning signs of the portfolio to the RMs
Manage the existing portfolio of all clients for the designated relationship teams as well as explore opportunities for cross sell of other transaction banking products and help the team in detecting early warning signals in their portfolios.
Key Accountabilities :
- To prepare accurate credit proposals in a consistent, concise and lucid manner.
- To maintain close working relationship with Business Unit to ensure that IBG deliverables are met.
- Need-based meeting with customers to understand business and attendant risks.
- Cross sell of other products such as trade, cash and foreign exchange.
- To monitor portfolio for irregularities/ excesses/ breaches/ delays.
- Ensure all regulatory reporting & compliances are enforced. Work with the legal team to ensure recoveries & minimize bad debts & NPA's. Also ensure assistance to external & internal audits.
- Ensure customer retention & increase in wallet share by constantly monitoring customer satisfaction levels through detailed MIS & tracking of operations & complaints.
- Control and quality of the portfolio, using available triggers and adherence to Risk management guidelines and policies.
- Monitor levels of complaints and quality of handling.
- Communicates all key messages to customers including agreed service standards, negotiated pricing, relationship team contact points (including introductions to new personnel) and new product changes.
- Monitor and ensure adherence to risk service standards
Required Experience :
- Overall 5-6 years of experience in sales/sales support activities.
- 5-6 years of sales experience in Credit Analysis of Large Corporates and/or cash management.
- Knowledge of competitors and market place
- Market knowledge and experience in the IBG 1 segment, with reference to customer preferences and requirement would be preferable.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.