Talent Acquisation at Development Bank of Singapore
Views:722 Applications:179 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:105
DBS Bank - Cluster Head - SME Business (12-18 yrs)
Job Purpose :
- Drive revenue growth of the Geographical cluster through both asset & liability RM team
- To be responsible for managing & growing the Asset & Liability book
- To ensure profitable and quality new client onboarding
- Driving Profit and loss of the cluster and overall development of franchise in local market
Key Accountability :
1. Devise and implement a strategy to grow the SME business in cluster (both liability and asset business) and to regularly interact with Regional lead and central team to ensure the same
2. Manage assets ensuring appropriate product profitability (ROA, ROE, NIM, etc) and risk quality.
3. To ensure the Risk taken is appropriate and in line with the returns
4. Drive liability business of the cluster Grow CA book
5. To ensure active front office market coverage of SME Business and to establish the DBS Brand and presence with all our target customer groups and relevant parties.
6. Assist in cross selling bank products to the customers.
7. Monitor and ensure financial goals are met with co-ordination across various business segments.
8. Ensure adherence of processes, rules, guidelines of the bank including maintaining satisfactory audits of the branch.
9. Ensure that all aspects of internal Governance are met, monitor compliance issues, and proactively highlight/escalate any issues.
Job Responsibilities :
1. Develop the SME client base in cluster, including target identification.
2. Manage all Eco-system partner relationship and drive business through the same
3. Prepare and track client plans for existing clients.
4. Cross sale and Service the existing relationships and enhance revenue and ROE thereof.
5. Maintain credit risk quality of the asset portfolio
6. Manage the career development and training plans of the team along with Regional Lead
7. Maintain oversight on controls instituted by Credit Administration
8. Maintain compliance with regulatory/Internal requirements
9. Communication - To clearly and regularly communicate on behalf of the cluster with Regional led, and Head Office, as appropriate
10. Ensure adequate staffing including that of outsourced staff
11. Drive productivity of both internal & outsourced staff