DB Group - Head - Order-to-Cash (15-20 yrs)
DB Group is one of the fastest growing business conglomerates in India with major interest in Print and Digital Media, Power Sector, Textile and Real Estate business.
Company is the largest print media company of India. It publishes newspapers in 3 Indian languages across 12 Indian States with 65 print Editions with 6.6 cr total readerships. Its flagship brand in Hindi language is Dainik Bhaskar, Divya Bhaskar is Gujarati language and Divya Marathi is Marathi language newspaper.
In FY 18-19, DB Corp recorded revenue of around USD 350 Million with PAT of around USD 40 Million. The group employs more than 10,000 employees. DB Corp also has a significant presence in the Radio and Digital Media segment. Our radio brand, 'My FM 94.3', which currently operates from 30 stations in 7 States, is growing rapidly and aggressively. Its digital presence is widespread with 9 portals for rapidly expanding digital audiences and 4 actively downloaded mobile applications.
Our 'new launches' have been taken up as case studies by leading management institutes in India, such as Indian Institute of Management (IIM Ahmedabad)- for Ahmedabad Edition launch, Indian Institute of Management (IIM Bangalore) - for Aurangabad Edition Launch in Marathi Language and Mudra Institute for Communication- Jaipur Edition launch. Further, Marico Foundation, London, has published our growth and innovative marketing techniques in a book to illustrate how Dainik Bhaskar Group radically turned around the marketing of Indian language newspaper and achieved # 1 position from Day 1 of the launch.
For more details visit us on https://www.dainikbhaskargroup.com/index.php
Currently we're looking for Head Order-to-Cash . This role will be reporting to CIO.
Role: Head Order to Cash
- IT Project ROI and business case
- Overall IT cost reduction
- IT led business transformation to a lean and agile model Customer:
- Co-own and drive the digital transformation
- Business Engagement with IT
- Co-owning the transformation of IT to a Strategic Partner role within the organization
- Agile, Optimized and lean processes across responsible domains with IT enablement
- Co-own the IT Strategy and improve IT Service Management Process
- Platform and product evaluation
- Manage Vendors and govern service levels
- Identify, socialize and execute IT enablement opportunities across Sales, Marketing and Logistics functions
- Managing the IT Demand Management Process
- Business value creation and ROI from IT initiatives and Projects
- Business Engagement levels with IT
- Reduction of IT delivery cycle times across all spheres including Projects and Maintenance
- Short term - Enhance stability to our Go To Market systems
- Medium term - Implementation/Upgradation and embedment of SAP HANA for FMCG, SFA, CRM, Social Media and Analytics platforms across the organization
- Have lead multi locational IT projects. Have lead IT enabled Process Transformational and Improvement Projects in Sales, Marketing and Warehousing domains.
- Knowledge in Analytics Platforms like Power BI, Tableau, ClickView etc., preferably with project experience
- Good Functional knowledge on web technologies and mobile application technologies with focus on UX design and governance
- Hands on implementation and governance experience of SFA systems
- Implemented Customer loyalty, trade loyalty projects
Nice to Have Skills:
- 2 to 3 year experience in Sales/Marketing line function on Domain knowledge over FMCG Industries and proven track record in this Industry
- Led Projects of process re-engineering and cost optimization
- Exposure to Change management
- PMP certification
- Participated in Enterprise level Digital Transformation Projects
- Participated in AI, ML enablement projects
- Strong communication skills and Ability to influence and play a catalyst role in process changes engaging all stakeholders
- Commitment towards processes
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Challenges the status quo
- Lateral Thinking and Strategic Outlook
- Orientation towards end consumer - employee
- Team Player with a collaborative approach
- Stays current on business issues, industry trends, and technological advances
- Leadership Orientation
- Developing Others
- Impact and Influence
- BE/B.Tech or a reputed Business Administration qualification
- SAP Certification in SD module and preferably in S-Logistics
Years of Experience: 15 Years onwards.