DB Group - Business Head - Sales (15-25 yrs)
About Company :
- DB Group is one of the fastest growing business conglomerates in India with major interest in Print and Digital Media, Power Sector, Textile and Real Estate business.
- Company is the largest print media company of India. It publishes newspapers in 3 Indian languages across 12 Indian States with 65 print Editions with 6.6 cr total readerships. Its flagship brand in Hindi language is Dainik Bhaskar, Divya Bhaskar is Gujarati language and Divya Marathi is Marathi language newspaper.
- In FY 18-19, DB Corp recorded revenue of around USD 350 Million with PAT of around USD 40 Million. The group employs more than 10,000 employees. DB Corp also has a significant presence in the Radio and Digital Media segment. Our radio brand, 'My FM 94.3', which currently operates from 30 stations in 7 States, is growing rapidly and aggressively. Its digital presence is widespread with 9 portals for rapidly expanding digital audiences and 4 actively downloaded mobile applications.
- Our 'new launches' have been taken up as case studies by leading management institutes in India, such as Indian Institute of Management (IIM Ahmedabad)- for Ahmedabad Edition launch, Indian Institute of Management (IIM Bangalore) - for Aurangabad Edition Launch in Marathi Language and Mudra Institute for Communication- Jaipur Edition launch. Further, Marico Foundation, London, has published our growth and innovative marketing techniques in a book to illustrate how Dainik Bhaskar Group radically turned around the marketing of
- Indian language newspaper and achieved # 1 position from Day 1 of the launch.
For more details visit us on https : //www.dainikbhaskargroup.com/index.php
Job Responsibilities :
- The incumbent shall be the Revenue Head for the assigned State/Region after initial hand holding period of 6 to 12 months.
- Person will hence be responsible for Top Line revenue growth.
- Will be leading team of 6-7 direct & 100 plus indirect reportees & driving monthly / quarterly / Yearly profitability of functional units.
- Daily meeting with 5-6 Key clients & Agencies.
- Relationship management with key Clients/ stakeholders/ Agencies & continuous growth in market share.
- Must be able to understand the clients requirement & ideate need based solutions for them.
- Reviewing and interpreting the competition (through in-depth analysis of market information) to finalize the marketing & sales strategy and ensure profitable growth in Ad revenue.
- Ensuring optimum market penetration and achievement of targeted collection.
- Recruiting, mentoring, training and development of the team members that fosters development opportunities and motivates high performance amongst team members.
Must Haves :
- Extensive working and market knowledge of Gujarat market
- Must be currently meeting 4 to 5 clients directly every day himself
- Should be handling a business which has key clients of 20% who contribute to 60-70% of the overall business.
- From a business that requires high creativity and out of the box thinking.
- His previous role has demonstrated a need to understand the complete business of his customer and then purpose a solution.
- Detailed oriented and analytics.