Associate Director at Datawrkz
Views:196 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Datawrkz - Associate Manager - Client Servicing (2-3 yrs)
Associate Manager-Client Servicing
- Deliver well-thought-out client proposals through industry and client analysis
- Prepare crisp media plans while coordinating with all stakeholders including Client, Sales, and Account Management teams
- Coordinate with internal teams to ensure campaign and client success
- Prepare in-flight and post-campaign reports to provide visibility to campaign performance and maintain client satisfaction levels
- Analyze existing campaigns to improve delivery against KPIs
- Drive post-sales client relationships by interacting with clients at all levels
- Identify upsell opportunities and work either independently or through the Sales team to close additional revenue
- Drive budget increase for ongoing campaigns through identification of pockets of higher performing pools of media spend
Requirements and Qualifications :
- 2-3 years of experience in client servicing in the digital advertising industry
- Comprehensive understanding of the following channels - Search, social media, and Programmatic
- Strong understanding of digital marketing concepts and proven ability to apply them effectively
- Deep command of MS Excel and PowerPoint; Experience with AdWords and DSP Platforms
- Exceptional presentation skills with proven success in presenting ideas to clients
Other Benefits :
Insurance - Medical Insurance Coverage of 3,00,000 for individual, spouse and kids. -Option of including parents and higher coverage amount of 5,00,000
- Professional Development - Reimbursement towards relevant courses that can help you grow your career and build your knowledge level.
- Food - Lunch, Tea and Snacks. All you can eat!
- Work Culture- Flexible Result Oriented Work Environment
- Dress - We aren't buttoned down. Wear anything you're comfortable in. Wear any comfortable dress you like to the office - and be as comfortable at work
- Foosball - Whether you want to pick up the game or master your skills, you'll find plenty of people to play with
- TGIF - We'll find something to do at the end of each week.
- Work hard, party harder!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.