HR Manager at Dataweave Software
Views:171 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
DataWeave - Manager - Marketing Operations (4-5 yrs)
MARKETING OPERATIONS MANAGER
- Powered by AI, DataWeave provides Competitive Intelligence as a Service to eCommerce businesses and consumer brands by aggregating and analyzing data from the Web at massive scale.
- While retailers use DataWeave's Retail Intelligence product to make smarter pricing and merchandising decisions to drive profitable growth, consumer brands use DataWeave's Brand Analytics product to govern their online brand presence and accelerate their eCommerce performance.
- Some of the world's largest and most popular retailers and brands have consistently trusted DataWeave, including the likes of Overstock, QVC, Sauder, Metro Cash & Carry, OfferUp, Adidas, and Dorel.
The marketing team at DataWeave wakes up to take unique challenges head on in an industry ecosystem that's only now beginning to consolidate and mature globally. This affords marketeers the opportunity to mould the story of a rapidly growing company like DataWeave in an up-and-coming space.
We serve markets around the world, including Unites States, Europe, India, the Middle East, and South East Asia. We target a variety of industry verticals, including retail, e-commerce, consumer brand manufacturing, and investment firms. As a result, marketing at DataWeave is a rich learning experience and a crash course in engaging multiple audiences across the breadth and depth of organization levels using relevant content across diverse communication channels.
Join the team today!
At DataWeave, we are seeking to hire a Marketing Operations Manager who will own and drive the strategy, design, execution and operations of the marketing team's lead management processes, databases, automation solutions, and performance tracking. The selected candidate will have to be well versed with marketing tools and technologies, databases, and marketing reporting & analytics. The candidate will also need to comfortable with various marketing lead generation channels such as email marketing and PPC.
- Executing the email marketing program, including process ownership and optimization, lead database hygiene, campaign implementation, and reporting, with the goal of driving more marketing qualified leads
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, social, and other inbound and outbound channels
- Manage lead databases to improve global marketing and targeting capabilities through data set cleansing and standardization
- Aid in measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Work with internal stakeholders to evaluate emerging technologies that help optimize the outbound lead generation system
- Establish and implement Account-Based Marketing strategies across prospects and existing customers
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how inbound and outbound marketing activity turn into customers, and continually refine the process.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspectives for adoption where appropriate
- Any undergraduate or post-graduate degree, preferably in Business Management or Engineering
- 3-5 years of demonstrable experience leading and managing marketing operations, databases, email, and technology platforms.
- Experience in utilizing marketing automation tools such as Hubspot or Marketo to optimize the overall marketing funnel to deliver marketing-qualified leads
- Marketo or Hubspot certification would be a plus
- Working knowledge of HTML to build and modify email marketing templates
- Strong analytical, communication, and creative skills, with a data-driven approach to decision-making
- Strong research skills, with the ability to produce accurate and succinct reports and summaries
- Self-driven and a key learner, who can study existing systems to propose and execute on incremental optimizations
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices. Ability to quickly learn and work with online tools.
- Expertise and prior experience of using Microsoft Excel