Assistant Manager - HR at DataTracks
Views:235 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
DataTracks - Senior Sales Executive - Business Development/Inside Sales - US Region (1-5 yrs)
DataTracks a cloud-based software solution provider for companies to prepare compliance report filing with regulators worldwide. DataTracks has been in business since 2005, provides software to prepare compliance reports in 26 countries, serves more than 18,000 clients, and has helped prepare more than 185,000 reports since inception.
- DataTracks provides fully assisted services in selected regulatory regimes where inputs provided by clients in traditional formats are converted to HTML, XML, XBRL or iXBRL formats (tagged with most appropriate taxonomy element of applicable accounting standards). DataTracks has been placed within the top three positions for the quality of work in independent global league tables.
- Headquartered in Singapore, DataTracks is a global business enterprise with its delivery and development center located in India and various sales operations in multiple countries across continents.
- Source new sales opportunities through various outreach methods
- Handle, qualify and convert inbound leads into opportunities and take it to closure
- Research B2B and D2E accounts, identify key players and generate interest through online and offline channels
- Analyze and thoroughly understand the market size, addressable market, our competitors and their product/services, and stay updated with the latest industry trends
- Maintain, expand and nurture prospects database of the US market responsible
- Collaborate with marketing team and design marketing plans to improve inbound sales
- Research accounts and work with market research team to build database with the most appropriate influencer and/or decision maker contacts
- Develop a strong pipeline with qualified opportunities and be able to forecast sales numbers on a weekly/monthly basis
- Update CRM with all opportunities and maintain enquiry tracker, opportunity tracker, sales reports, etc.
- Periodically engage with existing customers and explore for new business/farming opportunities
- Adhere to company policies, protocols and embrace DataTracks 6 work culture
- Build strong business relationship with customers and maintain customer centrism
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales quotas and targets consistently
Shift: - Willingness to work in US shift
Work Location : Chennai
Experience: 1yrs- 5yrs
- MBA(Sales & Marketing)
- Effective Communication
- Leadership Qualities
- Negotiation and Conflict Management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.