Assistant Manager - HR at DataTracks
Views:1058 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
DataTracks - Head - Business Development (10-15 yrs)
DataTracks a cloud-based software solution provider for companies to prepare compliance report filing with regulators worldwide. DataTracks has been in business since 2005, provides software to prepare compliance reports in 26 countries, serves more than 18,000 clients, and has helped prepare more than 185,000 reports since inception.
DataTracks provides fully assisted services in selected regulatory regimes where inputs provided by clients in traditional formats are converted to HTML, XML, XBRL or iXBRL formats (tagged with most appropriate taxonomy element of applicable accounting standards). DataTracks has been placed within the top three positions for the quality of work in independent global league tables.
Headquartered in Singapore, DataTracks is a global business enterprise with its delivery and development centre located in India and various sales operations in multiple countries across continents.
About The Role
Looking for a seasoned Business Development professional who will head the Business Development and Marketing activities for US region with proficiency. Prefer candidates with 10+ years of direct US Sales experience. Work location would be Chennai.
- Responsible for sales revenues from US region
- Monitoring and Management of the Sales and Marketing activities for US region
- Proactive engagement with potential business and meet Sales Targets
- Identification of competitive threats and propose appropriate action
- Experience of launching new products in the US market
- Demonstrate a high level of personal merit and performance at a senior level
- Be a strategic thought partner to the President/CEO and help build the organization
- Cultivate a high-performing culture
1. Develop and implement marketing and sales plan for each opportunity:
a. Identify Market size by product, vertical and country
b. Develop distinct strategy with metrics by channel - direct sales, partner channel and online Channel
c. Competitive Strategy including Smart Pricing
d. Own the marketing calendar, have distinct weekly plan with a clever mix of inbound and outbound marketing plan to drive web traffic and cold calling
e. Own the sales forecast and CRM accuracy, drive diligence by rep to ensure participation and all round performance by product, vertical and country
2. Monitor competitor performance and strategy to modify marketing and sales plan to protect and grow competitive advantage
3. Develop and keep updated a "Target and Budget" plan specifying the target for new business to be hunted; and the budget (headcount, and cash spends on other costs)
4. Hunt for new business in B2B and D2E segments to achieve targets by:
a. Organizing, staffing and directing marketing/sales team
b. Implementing an effective pull strategy through web sites, search engine optimization, online and offline advertisements, participation in seminars/conferences and conducting product/service related seminars
c. Implementing an effective push strategy through email and cold call campaigns
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.