Assistant Manager - HR at DataTracks
Views:566 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:108
DataTracks - Chief Technology Officer (15-20 yrs)
DataTracks a cloud-based software solution provider for companies to prepare compliance report filing with regulators worldwide. DataTracks has been in business since 2005, provides software to prepare compliance reports in 26 countries, serves more than 18,000 clients, and has helped prepare more than 185,000 reports since inception.
DataTracks provides fully assisted services in selected regulatory regimes where inputs provided by clients in traditional formats are converted to HTML, XML, XBRL or iXBRL formats (tagged with most appropriate taxonomy element of applicable accounting standards). DataTracks has been placed within the top three positions for the quality of work in independent global league tables.
Headquartered in Singapore, DataTracks is a global business enterprise with its delivery and development center located in India and various sales operations in multiple countries across continents.
About The Role :
We are looking for experienced software professional who can handle the CTO function with expertise.
Role expectation :
- Play an integral role in shaping the company's vision, add value to the stakeholders, and help drive strategy
- Play the role of a Product Manager and an Engineer
- Build the team, partnerships, and systems required for testing, trials, commercial launch, and beyond
- Be a strategic thought partner to the CEO and help build the organization
- Cultivate a high-performing, engineering-empowered culture
1. Product design/ Development :
- Design/ Develop products, Using fit for purpose and cost effective technology, in time to be the first to enter the market and with the best solution to address customer needs. While doing so, ensure
a. High Quality user experience and user interface
b. Flexibility in meeting changing need of customer
c. Flexibility in using one solution to address multiple geographies/ markets
d. Ease of maintenance through modular construction and
e. Avoidance of dependence on people through high quality documentation and
f. Low cost through optimal use of resources and avoidance of idle time
2. Product Maintenance :
- Ensure all products on offer are available without disruption, without security incidents, without quality incidents, and are not people dependent for continuity in service, and are backed by credentials for ISO and similar certifications for security and quality
- Ensure cost of provision of service is low through :
a. Cost effective technology
b. High productivity of People and
c. Low headcount
3. Technology Infrastructure :
- Ensure our technology infrastructure (workstations, Assets, network assets, cloud assets, storage assets, information assets) are fit for purpose, available without defect, disruption, security incident or quality incident to client user and internal user are required and at a competitive cost.
- Protect the soft assets of the business (Software application, IP rights etc) against loss interference and denial of availability.
- Maintain a high quality, fit for purpose information security practice.
Skill Set :
- Hands-on experience in Designing and developing .Net based web applications
- Hands-on experience in technologies/tools like .Net with MVC/ C#/ Web API / Java script / JQuery/ SQL Server/ HTML/ CSS/ Angular JS 2.0/Knock out JS/ AWS
- Must have product/project design skill using various patterns and framework
- Must have excellent debugging and performance tuning skill.
- Must have strong Web UI knowledge and best practice skills
Preferred Experience : 15 - 20 Yrs
Hiring Location : Chennai
- Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology
- Master's degree / MBA preferred
- Exposure to Artificial intelligence/ Machine learning will be an added advantage
Soft Skills :
- Effective Communication
- Leadership Qualities
- Negotiation and Conflict Management