HR Executive at Data Resolve Technology
Views:3267 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
DataResolve - Manager - Business Development (2-6 yrs)
Manager-Business Development (West)
Location : Mumbai
Educational Qualifications : BBA/MBA/PGDM in Sales & Marketing
Job Experience : 2-6 years in B2B sales for software enterprise
About the Company :
- Data Resolve Technologies is a fast-growing young IT product Company, in the area of Cyber Security and Cyber Intelligence, and helps businesses secure their data from theft and loss, along with business risk mitigation through the security analytics module of their award-winning product - inDefend Business.
- Data Resolve has thousands of footprints in their customers- network spread out in dozens of countries, and is highly recommended for any medium size company's top management who want to assess the risk of their business through Cyber Intelligence, and achieve the global standard of data security.
- The Game Changers, A national bestseller published by Random House Publishing has covered the story of Data Resolve under top 20 extraordinary success stories from Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur.
More details about the company, products, customers, promoters, management, advisors etc. can be found at www.dataresolve.com. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TqjZTMbMbI
Summary of the Role :
- Managing the entire sales operation of region is an essential part of this role.
- Identification and prospecting of customers using Channel Approach, emails, cold calling, search engines and own resources to generate potential Funnel.
- Drive the lead to maturity by coordinating with the Presales team and the technical team and maintaining proper follow-ups.
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to ensure that proper marketing communications are done.
- Handling existing customer accounts as a part of relationship management with clients, on-site client meetings and to travel within the city and within the specified territory as a part of the job.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Generate business leads through Channel, Direct EC meetings and existing network.
- Identify business opportunities and prospects.
- Facilitate pre-sales consultation and make product presentation to prospective clients
- Develop and nurture leads while maintaining close follow-ups as required for closure
- Create and update commercial documents required for sales
- Coordinate with technical team for facilitating technical demo for prospective clients
- Coordinate with the team for proper marketing communications
- Managing and maintaining accounts of existing clients and growing the business by engaging in upselling/cross-selling
- Creating status reports for the management and other stakeholders
- Stay updated on the technical and market positioning of the product
Data Resolve Technologies Pvt Ltd :
- Cloud-based cybersecurity and intelligence for enterprises
- Gather technical and user feedback from clients and partners regarding the product
- Manage Quotations, Invoices, Purchase Order, Payments and Renewal cycles of customers
- Should keep sales collaterals and sales deck updated with the latest features and benefits in coordination with the marketing team.
Professional Skills required :
- Relationship building with customers and partners
- Must be a self-motivated individual with high energy level, independent execution capability and zeal for meeting revenue targets
- Should have very good Sales skills and experience.
- Should possess prior solution selling experience (particularly Channel and/or Direct Sales, selling software security and/or Endpoint products to corporate enterprises).
- Experience in field-sales is a must.
- Should possess knowledge of the creation of commercial documents like quotations, proposals, invoices, product and sales presentations, etc. with a strong eye for details
- Should have been involved in competitive research of software products.
- Should have expert knowledge about professional use of Internet Applications like Skype, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Mail Chimp, etc. for lead generation.
- Should have fluent communication skill (both verbal and written) in English and very good communication skill (verbal) in Hindi.
- Should have excellent documentation skills in English using MS office products like Word, excel, power point etc.
- Should be soft spoken with good interpersonal and presentation skills along with excellent client relationship management skills.