Decision Maker at DataQ Research Pvt Ltd
Views:1685 Applications:395 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
DataQ Research - Programmer/Market Research Analyst (1-4 yrs)
- DataQ Research is seeking a Market Research Analyst who can deliver actionable marketing intelligence to our clients.
- The Programmer Analyst will serve as the day-to-day client contact responsible for cultivating and maintaining key client relationships.
- In addition, the Programmer Analyst is highly skilled at understanding the complex needs of our clients and their business, translating its priorities into project plans.
- The Programmer Analyst position oversees all analytical deliverables for assigned clients, including Charting/Reporting, Survey Link QC and Cross Tabulation.
The Company :
- DataQ Research is a Market Research company that provides Survey Programming/Data Collection, Data Processing, Reporting and Analytical Solutions to its U.S. based clients. We work every day for leading brands around the world including top social networking websites.
- We are growing at a fast pace in a very dynamic industry. To address this growth, we are hiring smart like-minded talent to contribute to this growth of the company and help realize their own potential.
- Bachelors or Masters in Statistics, Mathematics, or Operational Research
- MCA with good background in any database language. SQL/Python etc.
- B. Tech/BE candidates can also apply.
Job Description :
- Delivers day-to-day analytics deliverables for assigned clients.
- Candidates will be required to code programs in Wincross, and SPSS.
- Should have skills to analyze data and provide inputs on trends, patterns, etc. which will be useful to the business.
- Good knowledge of MS-Excel and MS Power-point is essential.
- Knowledge of SQL, VBA (Excel Macro Programming) a plus.
Soft Skills :
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Strong understanding and comprehension of the English language
- Good Analytical, problem solving skills
- Ability to establish priorities and handle multiple assignments concurrently with minimal direction
- Demonstrate ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Self-disciplined and results oriented