Senior Executive at Datamatics Global Services
Views:2765 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Datamatics Global Services - Technology Head - Analytics (15-20 yrs)
Key Responsible Areas
1. Provide hands-on leadership to the Research & Analtyics team at Datamatics including scaling up the team.
2. Lead the technology team and have the executive overview of solution architecture, code review, and SDLC Process Presales & Consulting Strategic initiatives and technical guidance to all teams
3. Create/recommend methodologies, standards, best practices for new technology areas. Prepare budgets for approval from VP/AVP/BU Head based on the actuals, past projection, and future risk identification
4. Develop, track, and control the development and deployment of annual operating and capital budgets for purchasing, staffing, and operations
5. Participate as a member of the senior management team in establishing governance processes of direction and control to ensure that objectives are achieved, risks are managed appropriately and the organization's resources are used fairly Planning & Estimation Project Management Risk Management
1. Minimum 15 years of experience, with 5+ years of technology leadership experience
2. Strong understanding of Market Research/Analytics Ability to be scalable technology solutions
3. Excellent experience in designing and building multithreaded distributed systems Highly passionate analytical and innovative
4. Strong interpersonal and verbal / written communication skills with the ability to interact with senior executives
5. Strong capability to attract, invest, and grow talent in their teams
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.