Lead Consultant at MANCER Consulting
Views:1532 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Data Warehousing Architect - IT (10-20 yrs)
Role and Responsibilities
As a Data Warehousing Architect you will responsible for
- To Evaluate the existing Data Warehousing architecture and redesign or re engineer where necessary .
- Contribute to the building and designing of the Data Ware housing model
- Developed the require ETL for the re-engineered DWH model
To be eligible for this role you will need to
- Be a graduate or post graduate in any filed in engineering / IT /Computer Science field
- More than 3 years of years of experience with, and general knowledge of, multiple RDBMS platforms especially Teradata (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Informix)
- Have over 3 years of experience and Knowledge in more than one ETL tools such as SSIS, Informatica.
- Have an experience and Knowledge of visualization tools such as MicroStrategy, Tableau, PowerBI
- Have a coding experience in Python, SQL, Java, Scala as well as Unix shell scripting.