MD at Employers4Employees
Views:1745 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Data Security Head - IT (8-12 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Planning, implementing, managing, monitoring and upgrading security measures for the protection of the organizations data, systems and networks.
- Troubleshooting security and network problems.
- Responding to all system and/or network security breaches.
- Ensuring that the organization's data and infrastructure are protected by enabling the appropriate security controls.
- Participating in the change management process.
- Testing and identifying network and system vulnerabilities.
- Daily administrative tasks, reporting and communication with the relevant departments in the organization.
- Someone who has worked on Data security for both Internal as well as External
- Should have experience to build data security within an organisation from scratch
- should have worked on Cloud Security and Kryptography (around data)
- Should have handled a team in the past