Executive Recruiter at Vbeyond Pvt. Ltd.
Views:26 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Data Security Analyst - IT (5-15 yrs)
Excellent job opportunity for Data Security Analyst _Remote location US shift
Shift: US shift
- Minimum of 5 years of IT Security or related work experience
- Experience in implementing Identity and Access Management controls preferred
- Experience with the following IT Security Frameworks: PCI, HIPAA, SOC
- Experience on Security Audits - gathering evidence and remediation
- Demonstrated project leadership experience handling multiple work-streams simultaneously
- Strong working knowledge of Active Directory and Azure AD or other similar directories
- Strong understanding of federation protocols SAML, Oauth & OpenID
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead and participate in projects and production support operations focused on implementing Identity and Access Management (IAM) integrations and Role Based Access Control (RBAC) strategies and integrations
- Act as the subject matter expert for Identity Governance and RBAC
- Provide user account life cycle management, including creating, provisioning, securing, and inactivation of access.
- Lead efficiency improvements by recommending process changes as well as developing solutions to automate and orchestrate repeatable tasks for IAM.
- Support the enrollment of Multifactor Authentication (MFA), Single Sign-on (SSO) and Mobile Device Management (MDM).
- Write and generate reports to perform in-depth analysis and data collection for issues associated with IAM using PowerShell or other reporting methods.
- Provide Microsoft O365 Shared Resource Management and Support (Distribution Lists, Shared Calendars, Shared Mailboxes, Mail Contacts, and Resource Calendars).
- Participate in ongoing auditing and risk assessments, and implementation of audit recommendations
- Staff a 24x7 on-call rotation 365 days a year to ensure ongoing operations and support
- Identify and ensure dormant accounts/records are disabled; eliminate access for those who no longer need applicable information.
- Troubleshoot security and workflow issues independently or in collaboration with other Information Systems teams and/or stakeholders, while adhering to internal service standards.
- Assist IAM Analysts in troubleshooting issues with IAM tools and processes
- Ensure all evidence of authorization is documented and archived according to internal standards
- For systems and software applications in scope for IAM Team, identify and reconcile discrepancies between access rights assigned and access rights required for users to perform job duties.
- Leads and assists in the development of department and organization wide policies and procedures, while effectively communicating policies and procedures impacting Identity and Access management to end users, leadership, and peers to ensure compliant practices.
- Drive the enhancement process for the Identity and Access Management policies.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.