Manager - Risk/Digital & Analytics Practice at Michael Page India
Views:1432 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Data Scientist - Trading Firm (4-8 yrs)
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading global trading firm and they are looking to setup a data sciences practice from scratch.
As part of the core Data Sciences team, you would be working closely with Chief Risk Officer and would be instrumental in setting up the data sciences capability from scratch.
Some of your major responsibilities will be:
- Participate in data science projects, be hands-on and build statistical models and solutions to extract value and create actionable recommendations
- Work on data science projects that would enable traders to access risk and execute trades efficiently
- Identify and operationalize valuable insights from the data into business and digital applications.
- Partner with internal/external stakeholders, product owners and team members and drive product development plans.
- Drive methodological innovations into data science
The Successful Applicant
As an ideal candidate you need to have:
- M.Sc./M.Tech or PhD in statistics, mathematics, econometrics, computer science, physics or related field with 4-8 years of industry experience in building data science models
- A background or profile in Machine Learning, quantitative methods, predictive modelling, statistics or similar
- Excellent track record of delivery using languages like Python, R, C#, etc
- Ability to effectively communicate data science results and analytics value to business stakeholders.
What's on Offer
Excellent Opportunity to work in a hands on data sciences role using cutting edge tools and technology.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.