HR-Associate at IT Company
Views:5809 Applications:736 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Data Scientist/Statistical Modeler - Analytics Firm (2-5 yrs)
There is an urgent immediate Opening with one of our esteemed client for Data Scientist / Statistical Modeler position.
Company Name: Analytics
Position: Data Scientist / Statistical Modeler
Designation: Consultant II/ Sr. Consultant / Assistant Manager (Services) / Manager (Services)
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 2+ years
Notice Period- Max 30 Days
- Develop statistical models and validate them on a regular basis
- Selecting and transforming features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Integrating data from multiple sources including third party sources.
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
- Creating automated evaluation environment of complex models and constant tracking of relevant performance
- Educate other departments on data science methodologies, concepts and algorithmic advancements.
- Bachelor/Masters in Economics, Statistics or in a quantitative field (or) 1+ years of experience in predictive modeling
- Strong Problem solving ability. Proficient with SAS/ Python/ R (or similar scripting language)
- Proficient in statistical analysis - regression, forecasting/predictive analytics and optimization algorithms
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, Neural networks, CNN etc.
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as scikit-learn, R, etc. Excellence in at least one of these is highly desirable.
Only interested candidates should apply.