HR-Associate at IT Company
Views:6972 Applications:760 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Data Scientist/Statistical Modeler - Analytics Firm (2-5 yrs)
There is an urgent immediate Opening with one of our esteemed client for Data Scientist / Statistical Modeler position.
Company Name: Analytics
Position: Data Scientist / Statistical Modeler
Designation: Consultant II/ Sr. Consultant / Assistant Manager (Services) / Manager (Services)
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 2+ years
Notice Period- Max 30 Days
- Develop statistical models and validate them on a regular basis
- Selecting and transforming features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Integrating data from multiple sources including third party sources.
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
- Creating automated evaluation environment of complex models and constant tracking of relevant performance
- Educate other departments on data science methodologies, concepts and algorithmic advancements.
- Bachelor/Masters in Economics, Statistics or in a quantitative field (or) 1+ years of experience in predictive modeling
- Strong Problem solving ability. Proficient with SAS/ Python/ R (or similar scripting language)
- Proficient in statistical analysis - regression, forecasting/predictive analytics and optimization algorithms
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, Neural networks, CNN etc.
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as scikit-learn, R, etc. Excellence in at least one of these is highly desirable.
Only interested candidates should apply.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.